ICE field trip with Nicki Mora on 7th June 2020
Nicki ran a preliminary session with ideas of what to freeze and tips on Thursday.
This was followed by a live stream on Sunday showing different setups and techniques for photographing the ice bound objects
- Still freezing my creations so will do pics tomorrow. Great ideas, many thanks, Nicki.
- Great to watch
- I had my macro on and on manual focus, so I just played with different focus
- I like the idea of the lights – great idea as a way to diffuse the light
- All good Nicki will take my own now and post later
- Many thanks, Nicki, for the push to try Ice flower photography. Fascinating. Will definitely do again, love the way the ice cracks like feathers.
NPSNZ Members Facebook Group